Rick Mazur, President & CEO, stated, "Rebecca was instrumental in the exciting early days of the Tatiggaq and Qavvik discoveries and brings a wealth of geological knowledge to Forum. Leon lived and worked in Nunavut for eight years and understands the unique operating conditions of the project. Denise has been working with Nunavut regulators and communities for over twenty five years. Our Team is committed to the successful discovery of a Tier One uranium deposit next door to Orano’s Kiggavik Development Project."
Rebecca Hunter, PhD., P.Geo
Rebecca has 15 years’ experience as a uranium exploration geologist in Saskatchewan and Nunavut. Dr. Hunter worked for Cameco as a project geologist from 2005 to 2016. Rebecca led Cameco’s Turqavik-Aberdeen exploration project, which discovered the high-grade Tatiggaq and Qavvik uranium deposits adjacent to Orano’s (formally AREVA) Kiggavik Project in Nunavut. Dr. Hunter completed her Ph.D. degree at Laurentian University, which focused […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content