Forum has submitted permit applications for drilling on five of its nine drill-ready uranium projects in the prolific Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan – Wollaston (100% Forum), Highrock (100% Forum), Costigan (65% Forum; 35% Trafigura), Clearwater (75% Forum; 25% Vanadian) and Northwest Athabasca Joint Venture (39.5% Forum; 28% NexGen; 20% Cameco; 12.5% Orano).
Arrangements for a 3,000 metre drill program on the Wollaston project located within 10km of Cameco’s Rabbit Lake uranium mill and within 30km of Orano/Denison’s McClean Lake uranium mill are well underway for a mid-January, 2022 startup (Figure 2). Permitting and preliminary planning are underway at the Clearwater, Costigan and Highrock projects due to option and joint venture interest from third parties in these projects.
Forum will start organizing the mobilization of camp and equipment in the New Year for a winter 2023 drilling campaign at the Northwest Athabasca Basin Joint Venture project, host to the historical 1.5 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content