Rick Mazur, President & CEO stated, "The Thelon Basin is an important unconformity-type uranium district that represents the closest geological analogue in the world to the prolific Athabasca Basin. We believe that our ground hosts major high grade uranium deposits with similar potential and grades as the Athabasca. Forum is formulating plans to aggressively explore this project in 2023."
Forum staked 65,558 hectares of claims over the high-grade and not fully delineated Tatiggaq and Qavvik uranium deposits, as well as numerous highly prospective target areas formerly held by Cameco Corporation to the west of the Kiggavik Uranium Project (see News Release dated February 1, 2022). The Kiggavik uranium deposit* hosts 133 million pounds of uranium at an average grade of 0.46% Uranium and is held 66.2% by Orano Canada, 16.9% Denision Mines and 16.9% UEX Corporation.
2022 Exploration Activities
Forum’s technical team (see News Release dated March 22, 2022) […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content