Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – May 19, 2023) – Forum Energy Metals Corp. (TSXV: FMC) (OTCQB: FDCFF) ("Forum" or "the Company")announces that, further to its news releases of April 17 th and April 28 th , 2023, it has closed its non-brokered private placement and raised an additional $937,432 through the issuance of 3,254,320 units ("NFT Units") at a price of $0.10 per NFT Unit and 5,100,000 flow through units at a price of $0.12 per flow through unit (the "Final Tranche").
Each NFT Unit is comprised of one common share and one common share purchase warrant (a "NFT Warrant"). Each NFT Warrant is exercisable to purchase one common share at a price of $0.15 per share until May 19, 2025. Each FT Unit is comprised of one flow through common share and one common share purchase warrant (a "FT Warrant"). Each FT Warrant is exercisable to purchase one non-flow […]
Click here to view original web page at www.investorsobserver.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!