Demand for non-ferrous metals is expected to be strong, mainly driven by the ongoing vehicle electrification and the increasing adoption of renewable energy, which will continue to support the Zacks Mining – Non Ferrous industry. Also, the impending demand-supply imbalance is expected to help boost metal prices.
Against this backdrop, we suggest keeping a close eye on companies like Southern Copper Corporation SCCO , Freeport-McMoRan Inc. , Coeur Mining CDE , Energy Fuels UUUU and Amerigo Resources ARREF . These companies are poised to gain from their endeavors to build reserves and control costs, while investing in technology and improving production efficiency.
About the Industry
The Zacks Mining – Non Ferrous industry comprises companies that produce non-ferrous metals, including copper, gold, silver, cobalt, molybdenum, zinc, aluminum and uranium. These metals are utilized by various industries, including aerospace, automotive, packaging, construction, machinery, electronics, transportation, jewelry, chemical and nuclear energy. Mining is […]
Click here to view original web page at www.nasdaq.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!