HALIFAX, NS, Aug. 23, 2022 /CNW/ – Fortune Bay Corp. (TSXV: FOR ) (FWB: 5QN) (OTCQX: FTBYF) ("Fortune Bay" or the "Company") is pleased to announce initial drilling results from its maiden exploration drilling program on the 100% owned Murmac Uranium Project ("Murmac" or the "Project"), located in northern Saskatchewan (see Figures 1 and 2). Figure 1: Location of the Murmac, Strike and Goldfields Projects relative to the Athabasca Basin. (CNW Group/Fortune Bay Corp.) Figure 2: Location of the Murmac, Strike and Goldfields Projects. (CNW Group/Fortune Bay Corp.) Figure 3: Location of the drill holes completed on the Murmac Uranium Project. (CNW Group/Fortune Bay Corp.) Figure 4. Select drill core photographs from the Murmac Uranium Project highlighting elevated radioactivity. (CNW Group/Fortune Bay Corp.) Figure 5. Select drill core photographs from the Murmac Uranium Project showing favorable hydrothermal alteration and structure. (CNW Group/Fortune Bay Corp.) The drilling program, which tested […]
Click here to view original web page at www.newswire.ca
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!