HALIFAX, NS, Jan. 24, 2022 /CNW/ – Fortune Bay Corp. (TSXV: FOR ) (FWB: 5QN) ("Fortune Bay" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that Phase 2 exploration drilling has commenced on its Goldfields Gold Project, and a ground gravity survey has begun on its Strike Uranium Project. Both Projects are located in northern Saskatchewan, within 25 kilometres of Uranium City where the Company has an established operational base (see Figure 1).
Goldfields Project – Phase 2 Exploration Drilling Figure 1: Location of the Goldfields, Strike and Murmac Projects. (CNW Group/Fortune Bay Corp.) Figure 2: Goldfields Phase 2 drill target areas for 2022 winter drilling. (CNW Group/Fortune Bay Corp.) Drilling has commenced to test gold exploration targets within the hinge zone of the Goldfields Syncline, between the Box and Athona gold deposits, with the objective of making a new discovery.
An estimated 2,000 metres of diamond drilling is planned […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content