NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES
TORONTO, Nov. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Forsys Metals Corp. (TSX: FSY) (FSE: F2T) (NSX: FSY) (“ Forsys ” or the “ Company ”) is pleased to announce the appointment of Bacchus Capital Advisers (“ Bacchus Capital ”) to conduct a strategic review of the Company’s 100% owned Norasa Uranium Project ( “ Norasa ”), located in Namibia, Africa.
The decision to undertake a strategic review of Norasa has been prompted by the ongoing developments in the uranium market and the structural misalignment of flat or declining supply versus growing demand. The strategic review will consider, evaluate and compare a broad selection of potential options for the purpose of identifying opportunities to maximise the value of Norasa for the Company’s shareholders. As part of the strategic review, Bacchus Capital will undertake a detailed evaluation of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content