Uranium prices are regaining a healthy glow. For one, there’s a good deal of global demand, with some countries planning to build more reactors. Two, we have global leaders attempting to cut back on harmful emissions, which could increase dependency on uranium. According to Jon Bey, President and CEO of Standard Uranium, as quoted by Kitco.com, "We are starting to see countries around the world accepting nuclear energy. Those countries realize if they want to reach a carbon neutral future, nuclear energy has to be part of the equation.” Three, the world is running into a severe supply-demand issue. Even Cameco President and CEO Tim Gitzel has said, “Uranium supply is becoming less certain due to years of persistently low prices,” as quoted by S&P Global Platts. That being said, investors may want to keep an eye on uranium stocks, such as Skyharbour Resources (TSXV: SYH) (OTCQX: SYHBF), Cameco […]
Click here to view original web page at www.baystreet.ca
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!