Fission Uranium expects the release of a feasibility study for the PLS project within weeks.
There likely will be increase of the project’s estimated NPV, but considerable increase of the initial costs is also very likely.
Fission sits at CAD$32.8M of cash, so funding the project will be a challenge. HT Ganzo Fission Uranium ( OTCQX:FCUUF )(TSX: FCU:CA ) is one of the many uranium exploration and development companies in the Canada’s prolific Athabasca basin. What makes it particularly interesting at this time is the nearing of the feasibility study (FS) on its PLS project, which is expected within a few weeks. The existing pre-feasibility study (PFS) of the project was completed in 2019 so a lot of changes regarding the economic profile of the property are to be expected. I anticipate some improvement of the economic profile, but significant increase in the initial capital outlay, which may […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content