KELOWNA, BC, April 7, 2021 /CNW/ – FISSION URANIUM CORP. (" Fission " or " the Company ") is pleased to announce results from the first of its 2021 drill programs on the R780E zone of the high-grade Triple R deposit at its’ PLS project, in the Athabasca Basin region of Saskatchewan, Canada. Twenty holes were completed in 7,147.8m, including 1 hole restarted due to excessive deviation. All twenty holes hit wide mineralization in multiple stacked intervals, with thirteen intercepting significant intervals of >10,000 cps radioactivity. The goal of the winter program was to upgrade key sections of the Triple R deposit’s R780E zone to "indicated" category by increasing drill hole density where the resource is largely classified as Inferred. These recently completed holes have the potential to increase the Indicated category resource which may positively impact the planned feasibility study. The holes include PLS21-606 (line 900E), which intersected […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content