KELOWNA, BC, Dec. 8, 2020 /CNW/ – FISSION URANIUM CORP. ("Fission" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has filed a final short form base shelf prospectus with the securities commissions or similar regulatory authorities in each of the provinces and territories of Canada. The base shelf prospectus will allow Fission to offer up to C$60,000,000 of common shares, subscription receipts, units, debt securities, warrants and share purchase contracts from time to time over the 25 month period after the applicable Canadian securities regulatory authorities have issued a receipt for the final short form base shelf prospectus.
The terms of any future offerings, if any, will be established at the time of such offerings. At the time any securities covered by the shelf prospectus are offered for sale, a prospectus supplement containing specific information about the terms of any such offering will be filed with applicable Canadian securities […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content