TSX SYMBOL: FCU
OTCQX SYMBOL: FCUUF
FRANKFURT SYMBOL: 2FU
KELOWNA, BC, Oct. 5, 2021 /CNW/ – FISSION URANIUM CORP. ("Fission" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that President and CEO, Ross McElroy, will present at the TD Securities Virtual Uranium Roundtable on October 7, 2021. Mr. McElroy will provide an update on Fission’s resource expansion program and the on-going feasibility study for the Company’s high-grade, near surface uranium project in Saskatchewan.
Event Details About Fission Uranium Fission Uranium Corp. is a Canadian based resource company specializing in the development of the Patterson Lake South uranium property – host to the class-leading Triple R uranium deposit. The Company is headquartered in Kelowna, British Columbia. Fission’s common shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "FCU" and trade on the OTCQX marketplace in the U.S. under the symbol "FCUUF." ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD […]
Click here to view original web page at www.newswire.ca
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!