Investors in early-stage mineral exploration firms are often advised to seek out companies led by serially successful management teams with a track record of discoveries and experience in all aspects of mine development.
If that approach is applied to uranium exploration, it would lead investors to Fission 3.0 Corp. [ FUU -TSXV], a company that is focused on finding the next high-grade deposit in Saskatchewan’s Athabasca Basin, the world’s richest uranium region. In 2020, the Athabasca Basin accounted for approximately 8.1% of the global primary uranium production.
As the shares were trading at 11 cents on August 31, 2022, in a 52-week range of 30 cents and $0.07, Fission 3.0 offers investors a low-risk entry point to uranium exploration upside in Saskatchewan.
Headed by CEO Dev Randhawa, the award-winning Fission 3.0 technical team already has a number of high-profile Athabasca uranium discoveries under its belt. It is the same team that found […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content