Mr. Dev Randhawa reports:
Kelowna, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – April 28, 2023) – F3 Uranium Corp. (TSXV: FUU) (OTCQB: FUUFF) (" F3 Uranium " or the " Company ") announces that, further to its press releases dated April 18, 2023 in connection with a proposed bought deal private placement (the " Brokered Private Placement ") for gross proceeds of C$8,000,000 and a proposed concurrent non-brokered private placement for gross proceeds of up to an additional C$2,000,000 (the " Non-Brokered Private Placement ", and together with the Brokered Private Placement, the " Private Placements "), the common shares underlying (i) the 17,021,277 flow-through units of the Company (each, a " FT Unit "), and up to an additional 4,255,319 FT Units if the over-allotment option is exercised for up to additional gross proceeds of C$2,000,000, to be issued pursuant to the Brokered Private Placement; and (ii) up to an additional 4,255,319 […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!