This presentation contains certain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities laws. Forward-looking statements can generally be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "may", "will", "expect", "intend", "estimate", "anticipate", "believe", "continue", "plans", "potential" or similar terminology. Forward-looking
statements in this presentation include, but are not limited to, statements and information related to the potential and demand of nuclear power and uranium; the advantages of small modular reactors; the use of survey and technical information; the plans and objectives of F3 Uranium Corp. (the "Company") with respect to the Patterson Lake North property ("PLN") and the timing related thereto, including with respect to future drilling programs; and other statements regarding future plans, expectations, projections, objectives, estimates, guidance and forecasts, as well as statements as to management’s expectations with respect to such matters. Forward-looking statements are not historical facts and are made as of the date of […]
Click here to view original web page at www.marketscreener.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!