District Metals Corp. (TSXV: DMX) (FSE: DFPP); (‘District’ or the ‘Company’) commented on January 25, 2023, that Swedish media had reported that a majority of the Swedish Parliament had resolved to allow for exploration and mining of uranium in Sweden.
This previously announced majority by the Swedish Parliament led to the commencement of suggestions, preparation, and the debate of a motion to officially lift the moratorium on uranium exploration and mining in Sweden. The vote took place on March 30, 2023, and the decision reached was to maintain the uranium moratorium.
The motion to lift the uranium moratorium in Sweden was put forward to the legislature by the ruling Moderate Party (John Weinerhall and Viktor Warnick). The motion was amended to include two passages put forward by the Far-Right Sweden Democrats Party. The Sweden Democrats Party had 64 votes in favour of lifting the uranium moratorium, and all other Political Party’s […]
Click here to view original web page at www.marketscreener.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!