British Columbia-based uranium explorer and developer Azarga Uranium Corp. (AZZ:TSX; AZZUF:OTCQB) , announced in a news release that "it has filed its National Instrument 43-101 (NI 43-101) independent technical report and preliminary economic assessment (PEA) on its Gas Hills In-Situ Recovery Uranium project in Wyoming, U.S., following the company’s press release dated June 29, 2021."
Azarga Uranium stated that it is now concentrating its collective efforts on growing the ISR-amenable resources at the Gas Hills Project and moving forward to the final stages of the permitting process.
The company indicated that the Gas Hill PEA calls for a total of 6.5 million pounds of U3O8 production over the course of 7 years with production being spread out fairly evenly at a rate of about 1.0 million pounds annually.
The PEA forecasts that the initial capital expenditures required for the Gas Hills ISR Project will total around US$26.0 million. The project is expected […]
Click here to view original web page at www.streetwisereports.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!