The S&P/ASX 200 closed 34 points higher, up 0.48%.
The local sharemarket finished a volatile week on a strong note but still down 0.1%, uranium stocks stage a V-shape bounce after the Namibian nationalisation rumours on Wednesday, the RBA is expected to pause next week despite the hotter-than-expected inflation print earlier this week and how low can coal prices go?
Let’s dive in.
Today in ReviewFri 02 Jun 23, 4:16pm (AEST) Name Value % Chg Major Indices ASX 200 7,145.1 +0.48% All Ords 7,331.2 +0.56% Small Ords 2,831.6 +0.84% All Tech 2,405.0 +0.60% Emerging Companies 2,057.9 +1.81% Currency AUD/USD 0.6612 +0.66% US Futures S&P 500 $4,235.75 +0.18% Dow Jones $33,164.0 +0.18% Nasdaq $14,500.0 +0.19% Name Value % Chg Sector Materials 17,644.0 +2.44% Energy 10,806.2 +1.23% Information Technology 1,798.0 +0.66% Utilities 8,623.1 +0.58% Real Estate 3,119.3 +0.53% Consumer Discretionary 2,901.8 +0.09% Financials 6,019.2 -0.18% Communication Services 1,554.5 -0.47% Industrials 6,785.7 -0.50% Health Care […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content