Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – June 1, 2023) – MYRIAD URANIUM CORP. ( CSE: M ) (" Myriad " or the " Company ") is pleased to advise that it has closed the first tranche of its previously announced private placement financing (see Myriad’s news release dated April 18, 2023). Under the first tranche of the financing, Myriad raised gross proceeds of $530,800 through the issuance of 1,769,333 units (each, a "Unit") at a price of $0.30 per Unit. Each Unit is comprised of one common share of the Company and one-half of one common share purchase warrant (each full warrant, a "Warrant"), with each Warrant entitling the holder to purchase one common share of the Company at an exercise price of $0.35 per common share until June 1, 2025. Securities issued under the first tranche of the financing are subject to a four month hold period expiring October […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content