Energy Fuels Inc. UUUU is expected to report fourth-quarter 2020 results on Mar 15. Q4 Estimates
The Zacks Consensus Estimate for fourth-quarter revenues is currently pegged at $0.55 million, indicating a decline of 21.4% from the prior-year quarter. The company is expected to report a loss per share of 3 cents compared with a loss of 10 cents per share in the year-ago quarter. The estimates have been remained stable over the past 30 days. Q3 Results
In the last reported quarter, Energy Fuels reported revenues of $0.5 million, which improved 15% year over year but fell short of the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $2 million. The company reported a loss per share of 8 cents, wider than the year-ago quarter’s loss of 7 cents per share and the Zacks Consensus Estimate of a loss of 5 cents.
The company has a trailing four-quarter negative earnings surprise of 73.3%, on […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content