Energy Fuels Inc. UUUU is expected to report second-quarter 2021 results soon. Q2 Estimates
The Zacks Consensus Estimate for second-quarter revenues is currently pegged at $5.5 million, indicating growth of 1,270% from the prior-year quarter. The consensus mark for bottom line is pegged at a loss of 4 cents, compared with a loss of 8 cents in the year-ago quarter. The estimates have remained stable over the past 30 days. Q1 Results
In the last reported quarter, Energy Fuels reported revenues of $0.38 million, which declined 46% year over year and missed the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.55 million. The company reported first-quarter 2021 loss per share of 8 cents, wider than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of a loss per share of 5 cents. The uranium mining company had reported a loss of 5 cents in the prior-year quarter.
The company has a trailing four-quarter negative earnings surprise of 40%, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content