Jumbo2010/iStock via Getty Images Investment thesis
Energy Fuels Inc. (NYSE: UUUU ) has seen its shares plummet by 40% in the past few weeks since I made a bullish call on the name.
The main driver of the sell-off? Uncertainty in the energy markets. Investors are fearful that as economies grow at a slower pace than previously expected, this would have an impact on energy requirements.
Hence, this would reduce the need for fledgling energy sources, such as uranium.For now, too many investors are pricing back to the date that Russia invaded Ukraine, as an anchor. However, readers should keep in mind that the dynamics that got us here were already in place, and were already bubbling before the invasion took place. The invasion simply put the spotlight on this area.Here’s why I’m still bullish on Energy Fuels. Why Energy Fuels? Why is now a good time? Energy Fuels engages in […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content