LAKEWOOD, Colo., May 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – Energy Fuels Inc. (NYSE American: UUUU) (TSX: EFR) ("Energy Fuels" or the "Company") today reported its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. The Company’s annual report on Form 10-K has been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (" SEC ") and may be viewed on the Electronic Document Gathering and Retrieval System (" EDGAR ") at www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml , on the System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval (" SEDAR ") at www.sedar.com , and on the Company’s website at www.energyfuels.com . Unless noted otherwise, all dollar amounts are in U.S. dollars.
Highlights: At March 31, 2021, the Company had $60.37 million of working capital, including $44.11 million of cash and marketable securities and $27.98 million of inventory, including approximately 690,800 pounds of uranium and 1,672,000 pounds of high-purity vanadium in the form of immediately marketable product.
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content