LAKEWOOD, Colo., March 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – Energy Fuels Inc. (NYSE: UUUU ); (TSX: EFR) ("Energy Fuels" or the "Company") today reported its financial results for the year ended December 31, 2020. The Company’s annual report on Form 10-K has been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (" SEC ") and may be viewed on the Electronic Document Gathering and Retrieval System (" EDGAR ") at www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml , on the System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval (" SEDAR ") at www.sedar.com , and on the Company’s website at www.energyfuels.com . Unless noted otherwise, all dollar amounts are in U.S. dollars.
Highlights: Working capital at December 31, 2020 was $40.2 million, a $19.7 million increase over the Company’s $20.5 million working capital balance at December 31, 2019. The Company’s December 31, 2020 working capital balance of $40.2 million included $22.4 million of cash and marketable securities and […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content