Endeavour Mining released its Q3 results this week and reported quarterly gold production of 244,000 ounces, up 35% year over year.
However, gold production was down at most of the company’s primary operations, with the increase in gold production mostly tied to the addition of the new Semafo assets.
Fortunately, the company remains on track to meet its FY2020 guidance of 995,000 to 1.09 million ounces, given that Q4 should be a much stronger quarter.I continue to see Endeavour as attractive from a valuation basis, especially given its strong organic growth profile and recently announced new dividend.We’re more than three-quarters of the way through the Q3 Earnings Season for the Gold Miners Index ( GDX ), and Endeavour Mining ( OTCQX:EDVMF ) is the most recent name to report its results. On the surface, the company had a solid quarter with gold production up considerably year over year, but it was […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content