VANCOUVER, BC, Dec. 13, 2021 /CNW/ – enCore Energy Corp. (TSXV: EU ); (OTCQB: ENCUF) ("enCore") and Azarga Uranium Corp. (TSX: AZZ ), (OTCQB: AZZUF), (FRA: P8AA) ("Azarga Uranium") are pleased to announce that enCore, a leading United States ("US") in-situ recovery ("ISR") uranium development company, has secured a second uranium purchase agreement with a Fortune 150 United States utility. enCore’s business strategy is focused on advancing clean energy production, through the application of ISR in the US, and is advancing its South Texas uranium processing facility towards production. The uranium purchase agreement, which represents the second purchase agreement executed by enCore, is a four-year agreement commencing in 2024, and it covers up to 1.3 million pounds U 3 O 8 based on market pricing with a ceiling price significantly higher than the current uranium spot market price. Azarga Uranium Corp. Logo (CNW Group/enCore Energy Corp.) Paul Goranson, enCore […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content