DALLAS, July 10, 2023 /CNW/ – enCore Energy Corp. (" enCore " or the " Company ") (NYSE American: EU) (TSXV: EU ) announced today that the Company has received 9,263,800 shares of Nuclear Fuels Inc. (CSE: NF) (formerly Uravan Minerals Inc.) in exchange for shares of a private BC company (also named Nuclear Fuels) which held uranium projects in Wyoming and Arizona. ( enCore NR dated Nov 3, 2022 ).
Immediately prior to the acquisition, enCore held 64,000 post-consolidated common shares of Nuclear Fuels Inc. (CSE:NF). Following the business transaction completion, enCore holds a total of 9,327,800 shares representing approximately 19.9% of the issued and outstanding common shares of Nuclear Fuels Inc.
enCore is holding the shares of Nuclear Fuels Inc. for investment purposes, and may, depending on market and other conditions, increase or decrease its beneficial ownership of the Company’s securities, whether in the open […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content