Basin has picked up more ground at the Geikie project. Pic via Getty Images share
With uranium sentiment continuing to improve – as highlighted by spot prices hovering in the US$56 per pound range – Basin’s move to acquire additional ground at its Geikie project seems well timed.
The addition of the two claims totalling 11.87km 2 takes the total area covered by Geikie project up to 350.87km 2 .
Importantly for Basin Energy (ASX:BSN) , the new claims are adjacent to its current maiden exploration drilling program of eight holes totalling 2,000m and contain continuations of the current drill targets.“With maiden drilling currently underway at Geikie, it is commendable work by our joint venture partner CanAlaska to secure the interpreted extensions to the current drill targets via the staking of these additional claims,” Managing Director Pete Moorhouse said.“We eagerly await the additional VTEM data, the results of which will […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content