CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas, May 18, 2023 /CNW/ – enCore Energy Corp. (NYSE American: EU) (TSXV: EU ) (the " Company " or " enCore" ) today announced the South Texas Alta Mesa In Situ Recovery("ISR") Uranium Central Processing Plant upgrades and refurbishments are ahead of schedule and under budget. This follows the previously announced (EU News Release – March 15, 2023) formal production decision for the resumption of uranium production in early 2024. The Company also announces continuing positive results from the wellfield delineation drill program and a newly discovered mineralized zone at the Alta Mesa wellfield.
Presently there are 6 drill rigs working at Alta Mesa with a 7 th rig to be added shortly. The wellfield drilling operations, within Production Authorization Area 7 (PAA), which commenced in March 2023, are advancing rapidly with 81 holes drilled to date with drilling delineating the roll front mineralization within PAA-7. The […]
Click here to view original web page at www.newswire.ca
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!