RHJ Investment thesis
There is growing talk of an impending recession. It might be perhaps just certain countries that may experience it, or perhaps it could become a global one, which means that it is time to talk about safe haven investments. Generally, the sectors we automatically think about tend to be along the line of the consumer staples sector, as well as a few other potentially non-cyclical industries. Whenever the next recession will occur, most of the commonly held notions will fail, because this recession will differ from most recessions since WW2 in terms of causes, as well as consequences. Few industries will be unaffected, but uranium mining may be an exception. It is a non-cyclical commodity and Cameco (NYSE: CCJ ) is arguably the most solid, and least exposed company within the sector to a growing list of increasingly diverse risks. It is therefore my number […]
Click here to view original web page at seekingalpha.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!