CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas, Aug. 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – enCore Energy Corp. (TSXV: EU) (OTCQB: ENCUF ) (the " Company ") is pleased to announce, as stated in the Company’s objective to advance its South Texas uranium facilities towards production, enCore has executed a uranium purchase and sales agreement ("Agreement") with UG USA, Inc. The 5-year Agreement covers 2 million pounds U 3 O 8 of produced uranium with significant delivery flexibility for market related pricing.
Paul Goranson, enCore Energy Chief Executive Officer said, "We recently provided an update on our South Texas Production Facilities that outlined our production strategy. The uranium sales agreement, immediately secures a customer for a portion of our expected production. The Agreement also allows us to leverage to what we expect will be a significantly improved uranium market. We truly appreciate our relationship with UG USA and are excited to […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content