DALLAS, July 20, 2023 /PRNewswire/ – enCore Energy Corp. (" enCore " or the " Company ") (NYSE American: EU) (TSXV: EU) announced today the completion of the sale of the Marquez-Juan Tafoya Uranium Project to Anfield Energy Inc. ("Anfield") (TSX.V:AEC; OTCQB: ANLDF ) for aggregate consideration of C$5,000,000 payable in cash and 185,000,000 common shares of Anfield. The deemed value of the share consideration at the time of closing is C$9,250,000 (based on a share price of C$0.05). A total of C$4,000,000 of the cash payment was received on closing, and a further C$1,000,000 is payable by September 25, 2023.
William M. Sheriff, Executive Chairman stated: "The sale of the Marquez-Juan Tafoya Uranium Project represents the third successful transaction in enCore’s ongoing program of divesting established quality uranium assets that are not in its production pipeline. This transaction provides us with both cash and participation […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content