Peninsula Energy Ltd (ASX:PEN, OTCQB:PENMF) is adopting an accelerated plan for in-house resin processing and dry yellowcake uranium production, aiming to become a fully independent end-to-end producer of the partially refined ore.
This strategic shift is in response to the termination of its resin processing agreement with Uranium Energy Corp (UEC)
The decision to bring resin processing and yellowcake production in-house is expected to result in a more efficient and capital-effective operation.
By implementing these capabilities from the start of production, Peninsula will have greater independence and can execute its business plan of expanded uranium production without relying on external services. Recalibrating business plan Peninsula managing director and CEO Wayne Heili said: “Faced with the unexpected challenge of not being able to rely on the processing services of our long-term service provider, we are now recalibrating our business plan to operate independently from our industry peers and to bring forward the in-house […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content