CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas, June 28, 2022 /PRNewswire/ – enCore Energy Corp. (" enCore " or the " Company ") (TSXV: EU) (OTCQB: ENCUF ) announced today that it has secured a uranium purchase sales agreement ("Agreement") with a United States ("U.S.") based nuclear power company, following a recent site visit to enCore’s Texas operations. This agreement supports enCore’s business strategy of building ISR (in-situ recovery) production in the United States at its South Texas uranium processing facility. The uranium sales agreement, the third such agreement executed by enCore, is a multi-year agreement commencing in 2025. It covers up to 600,000 pounds of U 3 O 8 based on market pricing with a floor price that assures our costs of production are met in today’s economic environment. The Agreement includes an inflation adjusted ceiling price higher than the current uranium spot market pricing providing the U.S. nuclear power plant assurance […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content