enCore Energy Corp. and Azarga Uranium Corp. have entered into a definitive arrangement agreement whereby enCore will acquire all of the issued and outstanding common shares of Azarga, pursuant to a court-approved plan of arrangement.
The transaction consolidates an industry leading pipeline of exploration and development staged in-situ recovery (ISR) focused uranium projects located in the US, including: the licensed Rosita & Kingsville Dome past producing uranium production facilities in South Texas; the advanced stage Dewey Burdock development project in South Dakota, which has been issued its key federal permits; the PEA-staged Gas Hills Project located in Wyoming; and a portfolio of resource staged projects throughout the US. The combined company will possess a uranium resource base of 90.0 million lbs in the measured and indicated category, 9.9 million lbs in the inferred category, as well as 68.4 million lbs in the historic category.
Under the terms of the agreement, Azarga […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content