enCore Energy Corp. (CNW Group/enCore Energy Corp.) Azarga Uranium Corp. (CNW Group/enCore Energy Corp.) CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas, Sept. 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – enCore Energy Corp. (" enCore ") (TSXV: EU) (OTCQB: ENCUF ) and Azarga Uranium Corp. (" Azarga ") (TSX: AZZ) (OTCQB: AZZUF ) (FRA: P8AA) are pleased to announce that they have entered into a definitive arrangement agreement (the " Agreement ") whereby enCore will acquire all of the issued and outstanding common shares of Azarga pursuant to a court-approved plan of arrangement (the " Transaction "). The Transaction consolidates an industry leading pipeline of exploration and development staged in-situ recovery (" ISR ") focused uranium projects located in the United States, including the licensed Rosita & Kingsville Dome past producing uranium production facilities in South Texas, the advanced stage Dewey Burdock development project in South Dakota, which has been issued its key federal permits, the PEA-staged […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content