CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas, Oct. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – enCore Energy Corp. (" enCore ") (TSXV: EU) (OTCQB: ENCUF) and Azarga Uranium Corp. (" Azarga ") (TSX: AZZ) (OTCQB: AZZUF) (FRA: P8AA) are pleased to provide a corporate update including information concerning the definitive agreement (the " Agreement ") whereby enCore will acquire all of the issued and outstanding common shares of Azarga pursuant to a court-approved plan of arrangement (the " Transaction "). An Azarga information circular will be mailed on or before October 26, 2021 to Azarga shareholders of record as of October 12, 2021. The shareholder vote will be held on November 16, 2021 at 10:00 AM (Vancouver time) at the offices of Azarga at Unit 1 – 15782 Marine Drive, White Rock, BC, V4B 1E6. enCore Energy Corp. Logo (CNW Group/enCore Energy Corp.) Terms of the Agreement
Under the terms of the Agreement, Azarga shareholders will […]
Click here to view original web page at www.nbc12.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!