An Emerging Markets Sponsored Commentary
ORLANDO, Fla, Aug. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — We’re pleased today to introduce a new profiled company to our roster of high-quality stories with Consolidated Uranium Inc. (" CUR ") (TSXV: CUR) (OTCQB: CURUF) , a well-financed international Uranium company with a strategy of consolidating and advancing undervalued uranium projects around the globe.
Most readers are acquainted with the appeal of Uranium, often colloquially referred to as ‘yellowcake.’ For some, the acquaintance may be in international security matters due to the incredible power of uranium in a wide variety of applications.
When the wrong people/governments want it, it makes the news. Think Iran.But the true importance of Uranium is in the delivery of highly efficient, low carbon, base load power to the masses. In terms of electricity generation, Uranium has no equal.To this end, Toronto based exploration company Consolidated Uranium is ahead of the curve having […]
Click here to view original web page at www.globenewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!