ORLANDO, Fla., Dec. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — For those of you keeping an eye on the red-hot uranium sector, featured company Consolidated Uranium Inc. ("CUR") (TSXV: CUR) (OTCQB: CURUF) , a well-financed uranium company with a strategy of consolidating and advancing uranium projects around the globe, had a December to remember.
We’ll get you up to speed in just a moment, but before we do kindly allow us a moment to point you to a recent article from the venerable Market Watch about uranium.
Please click the headline below before returning to our update on Consolidated Uranium.
Why spot uranium prices have climbed to a 6-year high Yep, six year highs.O.K., back to Consolidated Uranium which posted two news events in December alone that show this incredible opportunity.First was this major addition to the c-suite:Not unexpectedly, he comes with a more than impressive resume. New president and COO Marty Tunney […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content