DNN stock is getting some recent attention from investors. Is it worth the hype? Below, I take you through different parts of the company. And then you can use the information I give you to decide for yourself. But don’t stop there. Because if you begin to consider Denison Mines (NYSE: DNN) as a stock to add to your portfolio? You’ll want to dig deeper into other sources, too. But for now, see what I’ve come up with. About DNN Stock
DNN stock is in Canada. Which is one of the best places to find natural resources. In fact, the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) is full of top natural resource companies around the world. And, it’s home to one of the largest collections of those types of businesses.
But Denison Mines is a little different. Instead of mining for copper or coal , they mine uranium . And, this is […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content