District Metals Corp. (TSXV: DMX) (FSE: DFPP) (‘District’ or the ‘Company’) is pleased to report that Bergslagen Metals AB (a 100% owned Swedish subsidiary of District) has received approval from the Bergsstaten (Mining Inspectorate) for the Viken nr 1 mineral license application that covers approximately 68% of the polymetallic Viken Deposit located in Jamtland County, central Sweden.
The Viken Deposit is the largest undeveloped Alum Shale vanadium-uranium-molybdenum-nickel-copper-zinc deposit in Sweden, and amongst the largest deposits by total historic mineral resources of vanadium and uranium in the world.
On March 7, 2023 the Company reported (see news release) that additional mineral license applications have been submitted to the Mining Inspectorate that cover areas to the south (Viken nr 2) and north (Viken nr 3) of the original Viken nr 1 mineral license. Approval of the Viken nr 2 and 3 mineral licenses will increase the area of the Viken Property from 2,302 […]
Click here to view original web page at www.marketscreener.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!