Mr. Rodko is a Professional Geoscientist with nearly a decade of uranium exploration experience in Saskatchewan and Nunavut. Joining IsoEnergy shortly after the company’s inception, and quickly progressing to Senior Geologist, Justin played a key role in discovering and advancing the Hurricane deposit to its status as the world’s highest grade Indicated Mineral Resource in uranium. For these accomplishments Justin was awarded the AME 2022 Colin Spence Award for excellence in global mineral exploration alongside other current Cosa team members, Steve Blower, Andy Carmichael and Craig Parry. Mr. Rodko’s previous uranium experience includes working at Orano’s (formerly AREVA) Waterbury Cigar and Waterbury UEM projects as well as NexGen’s Arrow Deposit in the Athabasca Basin, and Orano’s Kiggavik project in Nunavut. Justin holds a BSc degree in Geology from the University of Regina.
Keith Bodnarchuk, President and CEO, commented: “We are excited to add Justin Rodko to the Cosa team. Justin […]
Click here to view original web page at www.thenewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!