TORONTO, Aug. 4, 2022 /CNW/ – Denison Mines Corp. (‘Denison’ or the ‘Company’) (TSX: DML ) (NYSE American: DNN) today filed its Condensed Consolidated Financial Statements and Management’s Discussion & Analysis (‘MD&A’) for the quarter ended June 30, 2022. Both documents will be available on the Company’s website at www.denisonmines.com , SEDAR (at www.sedar.com ) and EDGAR (at www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml ). The highlights provided below are derived from these documents and should be read in conjunction with them. All amounts in this release are in Canadian dollars unless otherwise stated. PDF Version Denison Reports Financial and Operational Results for Q2 2022, Including Uranium Sales from Production at $74.65 per lb U3O8 (CNW Group/Denison Mines Corp.) David Cates, President and CEO of Denison commented, "During the second quarter, Denison capitalized on rising uranium prices with the sale of the Company’s share of Canadian-origin production received from the successful SABRE mining test […]
Click here to view original web page at www.newswire.ca
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!