The Athabasca Basin, Northern Saskatchewan
Cautionary Statements & References
This presentation and the information contained herein is designed to help you understand management’s current views, and may not be appropriate for other purposes. This presentation contains third-party information, such as the uranium market, other issuers, provincial and federal infrastructure and regulations, etc., derived from third-party publications and reports which Denison believes are reliable but have not been independently verified by the Company.
Certain information contained in this presentation constitutes "forward-looking information", within the meaning of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and similar Canadian legislation concerning the business, operations and financial performance and condition of Denison. Generally, these forward-lookingstatements can be identified by the use of forward-lookingterminology such as "plans", "expects", "budget", "scheduled", "estimates", "forecasts", "intends", "anticipates", or "believes", or the negatives and / or variations of such words and phrases, or state that certain actions, events or […]
Click here to view original web page at www.marketscreener.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!