AuKing Mining Ltd (ASX:AKN) has added a series of Tanzanian uranium and copper prospects to its portfolio, building its exposure to critical mineral and nuclear energy assets.
The explorer has just dotted the I’s and crossed the T’s on an acquisition that brings four uranium and two copper projects into the fold, with work on the key Manyoni and Mkuju projects to kick off immediately.
In October last year, AuKing flagged its intention to acquire 92 U for A$6 million, picking up its uranium and copper portfolio along the way.
Fast forward to today and AuKing has dispatched 60 million shares and 30 million options — exercisable at 20 cents before September 30, 2025 — to seal the deal.The company will also award 5 million new shares and 10 million options to Vert Capital, which introduced the company to the Tanzanian assets.Completion of this acquisition has seen AKN shares as much as […]
Click here to view original web page at www.proactiveinvestors.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!