/NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWSWIRE SERVICES
OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES/
TORONTO, Dec. 31, 2020 /CNW/ – Denison Mines Corp. ("Denison" or the "Company") (TSX: DML ) (NYSE American: DNN) is pleased to announce that today it has completed a non-brokered private placement of common shares that qualify as "flow-through shares" for purposes of the Income Tax Act (Canada) (the "Flow-Through Shares") at a price of CAD$0.86 per share, for gross proceeds of approximately CAD$930,000 (the "Offering"). View PDF version
The financing was priced on December 16, 2020 at a 17% premium to the then 5-day volume weighted average price ("VWAP") of the Company’s shares on the TSX. View PDF Denison Completes Private Placement of Flow-Through Shares for Proceeds of Approx. CAD$930,000 (CNW Group/Denison Mines Corp.) David Cates, President and CEO of Denison, commented, "This small financing was led by strong insider participation – […]
Click here to view original web page at www.newswire.ca
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!