/NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION, DISTRIBUTION OR DISSEMINATION DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES/
TORONTO, March 15, 2021 /CNW/ – Denison Mines Corp. ("Denison" or the "Company") (TSX: DML ) (NYSE American: DNN) is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement with Cantor Fitzgerald Canada Corporation ("CFCC"), as lead underwriter and sole book-runner, on behalf of themselves and a syndicate of underwriters (collectively with CFCC, the "Underwriters"), under which the Underwriters have agreed to purchase, on a bought deal basis, 68,200,000 units of the Company (the "Units") at the price of USD$1.10 per Unit (the "Issue Price") for aggregate gross proceeds of approximately USD$75 million (the "Unit Offering"). View PDF Version . View PDF Denison Announces Funding of Project Finance Initiative Involving Strategic Acquisition of Physical Uranium (CNW Group/Denison Mines Corp.) Net […]
Click here to view original web page at www.newswire.ca
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!