VANCOUVER, BC, Sept. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – Defense Metals Corp. (" Defense Metals " or the " Company ") (TSXV: DEFN) (OTCQB: DFMTF ) (FSE: 35D) is pleased to announce that in light of renewed and sustained uranium interest which has driven uranium spot prices to multi-year highs, it has commenced an updated internal technical review of its Athabasca Basin uranium project holdings. Figure 1. Defense Metals Athabasca Basin Uranium Projects (CNW Group/Defense Metals Corp.) During 2018, Defense Metals acquired 100% of the Geiger North and Klaproth projects for a combination of cash and share payments; with Geiger North being subject to a 2% net smelter return royalty. The projects comprise a total of five mineral claims totalling 9,363 hectares (ha) located in the northeast Athabasca Basin, with the Geiger North claims (1,233 ha) being in good standing until summer-fall 2022, and Klaproth (8,130 ha) in good standing until […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content