Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) concluded the trading at $3.94 on Wednesday, March 16 with a fall of -0.51% from its closing price on previous day.
Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $3.96 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 2.06 with its price kept floating in the range of $3.78 and $4.21 on the day. Considering stock’s 52-week price range provides that UEC hit a high price of $5.79 and saw its price falling to a low level of $1.89 during that period. Over a period of past 1-month, stock came adding 29.61% in its value.
The Top 5 Ways to Trade a Potential $800 Billion Metaverse
According to analysts at Emergen Research, the metaverse market could be worth up to $828.95 billion by 2028. When you sign up for our report "The Top 5 Metaverse Stocks to Buy for 2022," […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content